Following is a list of priests and religious who are related to Peter and Marilyn Carroll Biggins.
- Father Alexander Francis Zugelder (1869-1960), pastor of Saint Philomena Church in Beal City, Michigan. more
- Monsignor Joseph Felix Vogt (1881-1958), pastor of Sant Mary Cathedral Church, Saginaw, Michigan. more
- Father Hubert Vogt (1884-1904), Assistant Priest at Saint Mary's Church, Bay City, Michigan. more
- Loretta Gibbons (1909-1975), Sister M. Celestine, IHM. more
- Father Robert T. Hesse, CSC (1926-2007), Holy Cross missionary priest in Uganda. more
- John Foy Coverdale (1940- ), Member of Opus Dei and Professor of Law at Seton Hall University, New Jersey. more
- Kathleen Joan Drueke (1943-1995), Sister Mary Joseph, Carmelite Nun. more
- Father John P. Minogue, CM (1946-2019), 10th President of DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois. more
- Sister Patricia Warbritton, SSJ. more
Following is a list of some priests who affected the lives of Peter and Marilyn Carroll Biggins.
- Father Theodore Vincent Purcell, SJ (1911-1984), Loyola Chicago Professor, steered Peter to the University of Chicago. more
- Monsignor Edward Howley (1922-2012), founding pastor of Saint Thomas More Church in Darien, Connecticut. more
- Father James P. Murphy (1939-2019), classmate of Peter, baptized Carroll. more
- Father Paul G. Murphy (1958- ), pastor of Saint Thomas More Church in Darien, Connecticut. more